- 2.5-hour art-themed walking tour of Montmartre with a private guide
- Get to know the romantic Montmartre, the birthplace of Impressionism
- Visit places that inspired famous artists including Van Gogh, Renoir, Monet, and Picasso
- Admire incredible city panoramas from the top of the Basilique du Sacré Coeur
- Enjoy seeing the sights with just your family and friends
- Choose from several departure times
- Pick up insider tips from your personalized guide on where else to go
Departure & Return
Metro exit Blanche (Line 2). Meet your guide outside of the exit of the metro station on the opposite side of the stairs next to Metro sign BLANCHE.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- It is imperative that you provide us with guests MOBILE PHONE NUMBER (including country code)
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Notes: The tour route may be affected by national celebrations. When this occurs, we will provide guests with an alternative route still being able to see all the highlights on the tour. In these cases we are unable to provide refunds or discounts. No large bags or suitcases are allowed during this tour. We recommend comfortable shoes, a bottle of water, umbrella in case of rain and hat during summer. Due to increased security measures at many attractions some can’t be visited from the inside.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Babylon Tours LLC
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travellers
- Temperature checks for travellers upon arrival
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff