- Private walking tour between Île de la Cité and the Champs Elysee in Paris
- See, too, the Tuilieries Gardens and the Fontaine Saint-Michel
- Delve into Paris' rich history with a personal guide
- Walk along the Champs Elysees, beside the River Seine
Departure & Return
What To Expect
Your second stop is the Tuileries Gardens, replete with manicured flower beds and attractive flora, before you delve into Paris’ gruesome history and visit Place de la Concorde, the site of Paris’ infamous guillotine.
See, too, the iconic Louvre museum and Fontaine Saint Michele, before concluding your historical tour with a stroll down the Champs Elysee.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- It is imperative that you provide us with guests MOBILE PHONE NUMBER (including country code)
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Notes: The tour route may be affected by national celebrations. When this occurs, we will provide guests with an alternative route still being able to see all the highlights on the tour. In these cases we are unable to provide refunds or discounts. No large bags or suitcases are allowed during this tour. We recommend comfortable shoes, a bottle of water, umbrella in case of rain and hat during summer. Due to increased security measures at many attractions some can’t be visited from the inside.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- IMPORTANT RE: WHEELCHAIR FRIENDLY **Wheelchair friendly tour is only available as a PRIVATE TOUR (if you chose the "SEMI-PRIVATE TOUR" option, you will not be able to have a tour or a refund)**
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Babylon Tours LLC
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.