Explore our promoted experiences
- Shop with your guide at a typical Parisian covered market
- Learn to make a traditional French dish or dessert from scratch
- Enjoy a delicious homemade lunch with dessert and Champagne
- Authentic experience with a local chef at her home
Departure & Return
Meet your host in front of Sainte-Marie des Batignolles, a little church that is walking distance from the Batignolles market. The address of the church is 77 Place du Dr Félix Lobligeois, 75017 Paris.
This experience ends at the host's home.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Traveling Spoon, Inc
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travellers upon arrival
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff