Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
Our Chocolate and Pastry food tour leaves from OUTSIDE Metro station called "Anvers" Metro on line 2. The guide will have an orange umbrella and there is only one metro exit so it's easy to spot.
The Chocolate and Pastry tour will end between Blanche line 2 and Abbesses line 12.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- All our tours are walking tours, we strongly advise wearing comfortable walking shoes to all of our guests.
- Please be informed that any accompanying underage children must be carried, as the area is not suitable for strollers. You will have to carry and keep your baby on your lap as well when seated to enjoy our picnic at the end of the tour.
- Due to the nature of creating a well balanced and thoughtful gastronomy experience, many of our tours are unable to accommodate certain dietary restrictions. Please contact us prior to booking your tour to see if we are able to accommodate your dietary needs.
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Secret Food Tours & Secret Tours
Learn more about cancellations.