Departure & Return
We're meeting at the Saint-Michel square, between the Saint-Michel fountain and the entry to the metro station (if you're arriving from the Saint-Michel station, just take the exit number 3, called "Fontaine Saint-Michel").
If you’re taking the 10 km /6 m route, the starting and finishing lines will be the same: the Saint-Michel square.
For the ones running half the route (6 km/3 m), the finishing line will be Trocadero square.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- ⚠️ Runners from all levels and paces and welcome! This isn't a race, it's a fun discovery of Paris at a relaxed pace. The slower in the group sets the pace for the others. Please don't worry: we won't leave you behind!
- ⚠️ In any case, you should be an active person who enjoys exercising and can run at least 5 km/3 m non-stop before signing up for this tour
- ⚠️ Minimum age: 18 years old
- ⚠️ We only allow minors of 18 years old when they have the expressed authorization of their parents or responsible adults
- ⚠️ Our experience starts on time. In order not to ruin the experience to the other guests, we kindly ask you to arrive at our meeting point around 5 minutes earlier. Please understand that we can't wait for any delays
- ⚠️ If you feel you're going to be late, let us know asap for so we can think of a solution - for instance, you can join the tour another day
- ⚠️ Our tours go on rain or shine. In the event of inclement weather, we'll contact you for cancellations and rescheduling. If you don't hear from us, this means that we are keeping the tour
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travellers
- OPERATED BY RunRun Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.