Explore our promoted experiences
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- Get inside tips from a local
- Led by a local guide
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Small-group tour
Departure & Return
Meet with your guide in the heart of the Latin Quarter, 15 minutes before your tour starts, at Place Saint-Michel in front of the Saint-Michel Fountain. Your guide will be waiting with a Blue Bike in front of the fountain.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Tour runs in all weather! Please, dress according to the forecast but avoid wearing flip flops!
- Small Group Tour
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- This is a BIKE TOUR. All participants aged 10 and over MUST know how to cycle on their own.
- Children aged 1-4 years old can ride in a child seat on their parents bike IF it is reserved at time of booking.
- Children aged 5-9 years old can ride solo if they are able OR ride on a tandem attachment, with a parent, IF it is reserved at the time of booking.
- All children, regardless of age, must have their spot in the small group reserved and paid for.
- Not recommended for adults who scare easily or who are not confident when they ride a bike.
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travellers
- OPERATED BY BLUE FOX TRAVEL
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travellers
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms