- Glide between attractions of Paris on an easy-to-ride Segway
- See the Eiffel Tower, Rodin Museum, and Place de la Concorde
- Choose from multiple times to best suit your schedule
- Small group ensures a personalized experience
Why Travellers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
9 place Fontenoy Metro station : Cambrone Dates: Daily Return point: Returns to original departure point
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Minimum weight 40kg or 88Lb - Minimum age 12 years old
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Dress code: Comfortable outfits. Flat shoes. No heels.
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travellers
- OPERATED BY City Folies
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.