3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Zip around the elegant boulevards and grand plazas of romantic Paris on an action-packed 45-min, 90-min or 3-hour Segway tour. Learn to operate your easy-to-use self-balancing Segway, then follow your guide on a scenic tour around the Champ de Mars, Champs-Elysées and the Seine waterfront. Glide past Paris landmarks like Place de la Concorde, Musée d'Orsay and the Grand Palais, and hop off along the way to snap photos of the Eiffel Tower, the Louvre and the Arc de Triomphe. Best of all: full instruction is provided so anyone can give it a go!
- 45-min, 90-min or 3-hour Segway tour of Paris
- Pass popular attractions like the Eiffel Tower, the Louvre and the Arc de Triomphe
- Tour Paris’s famous Champ de Mars and glide down the Champs-Elysées
- Full instruction included: suitable for complete beginners
- Perfect introduction to Paris for first-time visitors
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Small-group tour ensures a personalized experience
Why Travellers Choose This Tour
Visit the City of Lights by Segway in 45 minutes, 90 minutes, or three hours.
Saved to wishlist!
Use of helmet
Raincoats, gloves and hats in case of bad weather
Departure & Return
20 Av. Duquesne, 75007 Paris, France
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- For your riding safety, guest‘s weigh is limited to be at least 40 kg (88 pounds) but not more than 120 kg (260 pounds). Due to the risk to the health of both child and mother, pregnant women are not allowed to participate on the Segway Tours.
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- Warm clothes as we operate in all weather conditions
- Minimum age is 12 years. Minors must be accompanied by an adult.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Go Go Tours - Privat Segway Tours In Paris
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Paris City Sightseeing Half Day Guided Segway Tour with a Local Guide?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
What is the social distancing policy during Paris City Sightseeing Half Day Guided Segway Tour with a Local Guide?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
Paris City Sightseeing Half Day Guided Segway Tour with a Local Guide
2 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Historical ToursSegway ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingParisHistorical Tours - Île-de-FranceSegway Tours - Île-de-FranceHalf-day Tours - Île-de-FranceHistorical Tours - Marne-la-ValléeSegway Tours - Marne-la-ValléeHalf-day Tours - Marne-la-ValléeHistorical Tours - BloisSegway Tours - BloisHalf-day Tours - BloisCategory
Rodin Museum (Musée Rodin)Fragonard Perfume Museum (Musée du Parfum Fragonard)13th ArrondissementLes HallesBasilique du Sacré-CoeurMontparnasse Tower (Tour Montparnasse)Palais du LuxembourgThéâtre des NouveautésLa MadeleineJeu de PaumeRiver SeineConciergerie Chapelle ExpiatoireJardin des PlantesClos MontmartreMusée Edith PiafLa Cité des Sciences et de L'lndustrie3rd ArrondissementPrintempsCrazy Horse Cabaret