Explore our promoted experiences
- Skip-the-line access to the second level of the Eiffel Tower in Paris
- Choose the departure time to suit your schedule and beat the tower’s elevator queues
- Learn of the Eiffel Tower's impressive architecture and history from the guide
- Enjoy panoramic views over Paris during the 90-minutes visit
- Admire top attractions such as Arc de Triomphe and the Louvre Museum
- Small group limited to 20 people for a more personalized experience
Why Travellers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Please do NOT go to the Eiffel Tower to collect your tickets. The area under the tower is very busy therefore you must meet your guide a few blocks away. You must follow these directions to collect your tickets: • The closest metro stations is Dupleix (line 6) and the meeting point is about a 5-10 minute walk from the station.
What To Expect
After stepping out of the elevator, soak up breathtaking views of the city in every direction through large picture windows. Get an aerial perspective on famous landmarks and monuments like the Louvre, Arc de Triomphe, Champs-Élysées, Notre-Dame Cathedral, Seine River and Grand Palais.
Learn about the incredible feats of engineering that allowed the tower’s construction for the 1889 World’s Fair. Hear tales about the chief designer, Gustave Eiffel, and the many legends that surround this modern Parisian icon. At the end of your 1.5-hour tour, you can opt to purchase a ticket to the tower’s top (third) floor if you like, or return to street level.
Please note: This tour provides skip-the-line priority entry, but is subject to all procedures and security requirements of the Eiffel Tower. Tickets are available up to 90 days in advance.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers from 4 years old
- Children aged 3 and under travel free of charge
- The Eiffel Tower summit or elevators may be closed to the general public on rare dates throughout the year for maintenance or safety reasons. Apart from possible delays for elevator closures, this will not affect your guided tour, so no refunds or discounts will be given
- Please note that it is NOT possible to buy a ticket for the summit on the second floor of the Eiffel Tower.
- Your ticket allows you to skip the line to access the 2nd lever of the Eiffel Tower but there may be a line for security and bag checks and for the elevator. Please note, no knives, sharp objects or glass bottles are allowed
- Please note: We cannot predict when the Eiffel Tower will be crowded. In general, long lines are common in the summer, on most weekends and during peak travel periods throughout the year (Christmas, Easter, local holidays). Our skip-the-line tours enable you to skip the line if indeed there is one. Unfortunately, there is no way to foresee which days and times will produce lines and which will not. Pre-book and pre-plan, and you’ll be guaranteed access to the Eiffel Tower to enjoy this small-group tour
- The tour is not wheelchair accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travellers
- OPERATED BY Fat Tire Tours - Paris
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience