Explore our promoted experiences
- Visit Chenonceau and Chambord châteaux in the Loire Valley
- Entrance fees for each château are included
- Learn about the history of each 16th-century castle from your local guide
- Groups are limited to 25 people per guide
- Round-trip transportation from Paris in a climate-controlled coach
- Enjoy some free time for lunch in the quaint town on Blois, home of the Château de Blois, on of the most prestigious Renaissance monuments in France.
Why Travellers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Meet you at the entrance to the Catacombes de Paris. He/She will be holding a sign up.To arrive at the Catacombs by Metro please take Line 4 or Line 6 to the Denfert-Rochereau metro stop and exit using “Sortie 1”; the entrance to the Catacombs can be found directly across the street from this exit.
What To Expect
Live like French royalty for a day with a local wine tasting, and the freedom to explore three astounding châteaux.
Your expert, English-speaking tour leader will entertain you between stops with insight and stories about the countryside and the nobility who once reigned over the region.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travellers
- OPERATED BY City Wonders Ltd
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "This was a full-day experience, and was definitely worth the price." See review
- "While the drive was long, it was well worth it." See review
- "There is a lot of driving to get there and back, about a 3 hour ride, and there is a stop for lunch at a mini-castle with excellent sparkling wines." See review