- Skip-the-line access to the Second Floor of the Eiffel Tower
- Learn about the monument, the city and the French people through your local guide's commentary
- Stay to explore the second floor as long as you like after your tour has ended
- Experience spectacular views of Paris and wonderful photo ops
- Continue to the top floor with an additional ticket (own expense)
Why Travellers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Departure Point: 75007 Paris Address: Meet a few minutes' walk away from the Eiffel Tower:, at 19 Avenue de la Bourdonnais, 75007 Paris. Directions: Your guide will be waiting at 19 Avenue de la Bourdonnais, 75007, Paris (in front of the souvenir shop, do not enter inside the building). Dates: Tour operates seven days a week
Ticket Redemption Point
What To Expect
Skip the long lines, flash your access pass and follow your guide to the dedicated elevator. Ride to the second floor, and exit the elevator to experience breathtaking views of the City of Light.
Walk around the second floor of France's most famous monument, which includes panoramic maps of Paris and a 1/50 scale model of the tower's original planned architecture. Listen to your guide's humorous, enlightening commentary about the Eiffel Tower, the city of Paris and the French people.
After your tour concludes, feel free to stay as long as you like on the second floor, or purchase a ticket for access to the top of the tower.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers from four years old
- Children aged three and under travel free of charge
- This ticket includes skip-the-line access up to the second floor
- Tickets cannot be modified, exchanged, or refunded
- Please arrive 15 minutes early to the Eiffel Tower meeting point. Latecomers will not be reimbursed.
- Please note that it is NOT possible to buy a ticket for the submit on the second floor of the Eiffel Tower.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
- OPERATED BY Europe Tourisme
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "Tour lasts about 30 minutes and you can stay on the second level for as long as you lime after." See review
Reviews by Viator travellers. We perform checks on reviews