- Take in Paris’s top sights in just half a day—ideal for those short on time
- Absorb panoramic views from the Eiffel Tower and enjoy skip-the-line access; upgrade for summit access
- Take to the water on a Seine River sightseeing cruise
- Use a Histopad for an interactive way to discover the city, right at your fingertips
Why Travellers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Meeting time is 20 minutes prior to the departure. Meet Pariscityvision staff at Place de Sydney on the corner of Avenue de Suffren and Rue Jean Rey. Public transport : Metro N° 6 - Bir-Hakeim ; RER C - Champ de Mars_Tour Eiffel ; Bus 82 - Champ de Mars.
What To Expect
Glide past the Arc de Triomphe, head down the Champs-Elysees to Place de la Concorde, and observe the Jardin Tuileries and the Louvre. Learn about the sights as you pass them with audio commentary available in several languages.
Next, take to the water as you set sail on the Seine River. Take in key Paris monuments along the way. Then, disembark and head to the Eiffel Tower.
Bypass the lengthy ticket lines with your skip-the-line access and take the elevator up to the second floor. Marvel at the views out to the Sacre Coeur basilica, the Pompidou, and Les Invalides. Upgrade to include access to the summit for unrivaled views of the city.
Spend as much time as you like here, where your tour concludes, before enjoying more of what the city has to offer independently.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Each 1st Sunday Champs Elysees Avenue is pedestrian
- Visit Paris from 3 angles: from a panoramic roof bus, from inside a glass-enclosed boat with a terrace, and from the 2nd floor of the Eiffel Tower !
- End of the tour at the bottom of the Eiffel Tower
- Note: Non-foldable strollers and small suitcases cannot be taken up the Eiffel Tower. Glass bottles, knives, sharp objects, padlocks, alcohol, and aerosols are not permitted on the tower.
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Note: a deposit fee of 30€ may be required for the tablet and will be given back when returned
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travellers
- OPERATED BY Paris CityVision
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 4 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 3 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 3 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms