- Skip-the-line access to the 2nd level of the Eiffel Tower in Paris
- Choose from a morning, afternoon or evening departure
- Learn about the Eiffel Tower's architecture and history, dating back to 1889
- Enjoy spectacular views of Paris from a panoramic viewpoint
- Small group limited to 20 people for a more personalized experience
- Ticket includes the 1st and 3rd levels of the Eiffel Tower, so you can visit independently after your guided tour
Why Travellers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Ticket Redemption Point
What To Expect
Ascend to the 2nd Level to absorb the sprawling cityscape of Paris from above. Enjoy ample time to enjoy the panoramic vistas and then be entertained by stories of crazy exploits involving the tower.
After your 2-hour guided tour comes to an end, feel free to continue exploring the Eiffel Tower independently. Ascend to the 3rd Level for a glass of champagne at the vertiginous summit and return to the 1st Level for an alternative perspective of the city.
Please note: Your skip-the-line access does not apply to lines for the elevator to the 3rd Level. This tour provides skip-the-line priority, but is subject to all procedures and security requirements of the Eiffel Tower.
Tickets are available up to 90 days in advance of your chosen travel date.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers from 4 years old
- Children aged 3 and under travel free of charge
- The Eiffel Tower summit or elevators may be closed to the general public on rare dates throughout the year for maintenance or safety reasons. Apart from possible delays for elevator closures, this will not affect your guided tour, so no refunds or discounts will be given.
- Your ticket may NOT include summit access. Please pay close attention to the tour options which will indicate if a summit ticket is included. Please note that it is NOT possible to buy a ticket for the summit on the second floor of the Eiffel Tower.
- Your ticket allows you to skip the line to access the Eiffel Tower but there may be a line for security and bag checks and for the elevator. Please note, no knives, sharp objects or glass bottles are allowed.
- Please note: We cannot predict when the Eiffel Tower will be crowded. In general, long lines are common in the summer, on most weekends and during peak travel periods throughout the year (Christmas, Easter, local holidays). Our skip-the-line tours enable you to skip the line if indeed there is one. Unfortunately, there is no way to foresee which days and times will produce lines and which will not. Pre-book and pre-plan, and you’ll be guaranteed access to the Eiffel Tower to enjoy this small-group tour.
- The tour is not wheelchair accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travellers can participate
- OPERATED BY Fat Tire Tours - Paris
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience