Explore our promoted experiences
- Beat the entry lines to the Eiffel Tower, one of Paris’ most popular attractions
- Sweeping city views from the Arc de Triomphe to Montmartre from the top
- Take the waves on a relaxing Seing River cruise—included on your tour
- See beautiful Paris from two very different angles on one ticket
Departure & Return
Metro Ecole Militaire, line 8. Exit the Avenue de La Motte-Picquet and take a right onto the Avenue de La Bourdonnais and keep walking till you get to number 38 (+/-10mnts). Metro Alma-Marceau, line 6. Cross the bridge, take a right and follow the Quai Branly till you reach the Avenue de La Bourdonnais and keep walking till you get to number 38 (+/-13mnts).
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Please be aware that there are unfortunately no restrooms available at our boutique
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travellers
- OPERATED BY HISTORY GROUP
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "This was our last day in Paris so the option to come back the next day was not available." See review
Reviews by Viator travellers. We perform checks on reviews