- Skip the lines and head straight in to the Rodin Museum
- A professional guide will tell you about the artist and his works
- Explore the museum's lovely mansion interior and manicured gardens
- See a cast of Rodin's best-known work, The Thinker
Departure & Return
Meet outside the museum at the left side of the entrance of the Rodin Museum.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- It is imperative that you provide us with guests MOBILE PHONE NUMBER (including country code)
- Notes: Rodin museum may be subjected to occasional closures without previous warning from the museum management. When this occurs, we will provide guests with an appropriate alternative if the museum opening time is delayed more than 1h from the tour starting time. In these cases we are unable to provide refunds or discounts. Appropriate dress is required for entry into some sites on this tour. No large bags or suitcases are allowed inside the museum, only handbags or small thin bag packs are allowed through security. Due to increased security measures at many attractions some lines may form on tours with 'Skip the Line' or 'No Wait' access. Some specific rooms inside the museum are subjected to a very quiet or restricted right to speak inside, in this cases your guide will provide the information about this places before entering the specific rooms where this rule applies. Some collections may vary along the year.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- IMPORTANT RE: WHEELCHAIR FRIENDLY **Wheelchair friendly tour is only available as a PRIVATE TOUR (if you chose the "SEMI-PRIVATE TOUR" option, you will not be able to have a tour or a refund)**
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Babylon Tours Paris
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.