- Private guided tour of the Louvre for kids and families
- Choose between a 2- or 3-hour tour
- Experienced guide makes sure everyone is engaged
- View the museum's must-see masterpieces
- Private tour tailored to your party's interests and preferences
Departure & Return
You will meet your guide at the Arc du Carrousel facing the Louvre Pyramid. The guide will be holding a sign with your name.
The tour ends inside the museum, so you can continue visiting this huge and wonderful museum after your guided tour, if you wish so.
What To Expect
With prepurchased tickets, you'll skip the long line and proceed directly inside. Follow your guide to see the most famous treasures of the museum; choose from a 1.5-, 2-, or 3-hour tour, depending on your time available and attention span of your group. Learn about Mona Lisa's legend, the Egyptian Gods or the famous da Vinci code. Hear the history of the building, which was originally built in the 12th century as a fortress.
Stop by must-see masterpieces by artists such as Ghirlandaio, Ingres, Michelangelo, Bernini, Delacroix, Canova, and Géricault. The goal is for all tour participants to feel inspired by the museum's treasures and to make the sometimes overwhelming collection accessible to everyone.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 1 adult and 1 child per booking is required
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Raphael Tours & Events
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "I recommend this tour to any families who want to see the Louvre in a way that everyone can get something out of it." See review