Explore our promoted experiences
- Learn about French history and royalty on a day trip from Paris to two historic estates
- Admire the architecture of Versaille's precursor at Château de Vaux-le-Vicomte
- See Napoleon's throne at the 1,500-room Fontainebleau
- Travel comfortably in a luxury minivan with a small group limited to 8
Departure & Return
Meet with your driver-guide outside of 1 Place Saint-Michel, 15 minutes before your tour starts. A café called Le Départ Saint-Michel is located at that address. The café is open 24/7 so if you come early you can have breakfast there, please make sure to come early as the tour will start on time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Small Group Tour 8 persons max
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Minimum age is 7 years
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travellers
- OPERATED BY BLUE FOX TRAVEL
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travellers
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "I was also very happy to discover that the company that runs this tour has really comfortable vans with good AC a must in this crazy heat wave!" See review