Explore our promoted experiences
- Small-group tour limited to eight people ensures a more memorable experience
- Visit the Loire Valley, a UNESCO-listed region of central France famous for Renaissance castles and gardens
- Explore the châteaux of Chenonceau, Chambord, and Amboise
- Entrance fees, audio-guide, wine tasting, and round-trip included
Departure & Return
Please be there at least 15 min before the official departure time! Tours always start sharp at the appointed starting time. For this tour it is absolutely necessary that you arrive before the tour starts as there is no way of catching up with the group once the tour has started.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Minimum age of all participant is 7 years old
- It is necessary to be able to walk at a moderate pace in order to keep on schedule.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- Not recommended for travelers who have trouble walking or climbing steps.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travellers
- OPERATED BY BLUE FOX TRAVEL
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms