Explore our promoted experiences
- Visit the WWI trenches, battlefields, and memorials of the Somme
- Learn about the Battle of the Somme and other WWI battles from your guide
- Comfortable round-trip transport by air-conditioned minivan from Paris
- Small-group tour with a maximum of 8 participants
Departure & Return
For the Small-Group WWI Somme Battlefields Day Trip, you will meet with your driver-guide outside of 6 Avenue de Wagram in Paris, 15 minutes before your tour starts. A café called La Flamme (with a black front) is located at that address.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Minimum age is 7 years
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travellers
- OPERATED BY BLUE FOX TRAVEL
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travellers
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms