Departure & Return
We're meeting between the Saint-Michel fountain and the entry of the metro. If you're arriving there by metro (line 4, and RER B and C), just take exit number 3, called "Fontaine Saint-Michel"
There are two distances possible: the long version (10 km/ 6.2 m) and the light version or half the route (6 km /3.7 m). For the ones running half the route, the finishing line will be the Trocadero square. Notice that all important monuments will already have been seen by half the route.
There are two distances possible: the long version (10 km/ 6.2 m) and the light version or half the route (6 km /3.7 m). If you’re taking the long version, the starting and finishing lines will be the same: the Saint-Michel square.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travellers
- OPERATED BY RunRun Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.