Explore our promoted experiences
- Round trip transport from central Paris, plus bikes and helmets, are included
- Gain special after-hours access to a costumed performance in the palace
- Be amazed by the fountain show and fireworks at Versailles
- Enjoy an exclusive evening out that only happens a few times a year
Departure & Return
This tour meets in a small park on Avenue Emile Zola opposite a café named "Café Regalia" near 1, Rue de la Convention, 75015 Paris. The closest métro station is Javel-André Citroën (line 10 - exit 1, right side). Look for your guide wearing a Fat Tire Tours shirt.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travellers
- OPERATED BY Fat Tire Tours - Paris
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience