- Guided walking tour of the Ile de la Cite and the Louvre Museum
- Stroll the banks of the historic Seine River past several top Paris attractions
- View the Musée d'Orsay, Place de la Concorde, the Jardin des Tuileries, the Champs-Elysées and the Eiffel Tower
- Skip the Louvre's long entrance lines and enjoy a guided museum tour
- Stand in awe of legendary masterpieces including Mona Lisa and Venus de Milo
- Small-group tour to ensure a more personalized experience
Why Travellers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
What To Expect
Walk along the UNESCO World Heritage-listed riverbanks of the Seine River, stopping to learn about famous bridges like the Pont Neuf and Pont des Arts. See many of the world-famous monuments that line the river, including the Jardin des Tuileries, Musée d'Orsay, Champs-Elysées, Musée de l'Orangerie, Place de la Concorde, and La Madeleine. Listen as your guide shares the legends and history of these sights, and explore tucked-away spots that many visitors miss.
Your walking tour concludes at the most famous landmark of all — the Eiffel Tower. Rest your feet and enjoy lunch at a local café near the beautiful Trocadero (own expense), then board a private vehicle bound for the Louvre Museum. Skip to the front of the notoriously long line and head straight inside.
One could easily spend months exploring the sprawling galleries, but your guide will lead you directly to the museum’s most famous and important works, plus many lesser-known treasures that are often overlooked. Stand before ancient Greek and Roman sculptures such as the Venus de Milo, and admire masterworks of European painting including Géricault's The Raft of the Medusa, Delacroix's Liberty Leading the People and, of course, Leonardo da Vinci's Mona Lisa.
Gain insight into the astonishing architecture of the museum itself, originally built as a palace for Napoleon. After your guided tour concludes, continue exploring more of the world-renowned collection on your own if you wish.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- It is imperative that you provide us with guests MOBILE PHONE NUMBER (including country code)
- A maximum of 8 people permitted per tour allowed
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Notes: Louvre museum may be subjected to occasional closures without previous warning from the museum management. When this occurs, we will provide guests with an appropriate alternative if the museum opening time is delayed more than 1h from the tour starting time. In these cases we are unable to provide refunds or discounts. Appropriate dress is required for entry into some sites on this tour. No large bags or suitcases are allowed inside the museum, only handbags or small thin bag packs are allowed through security. Due to increased security measures at many attractions some lines may form on tours with 'Skip the Line' or 'No Wait' access. Some specific rooms inside the museum are subjected to a very quiet or restricted right to speak inside, in this cases your guide will provide the information about this places before entering the specific rooms where this rule applies. Some collections may vary along the year.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travellers
- OPERATED BY Babylon Tours Paris
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.