- Foodies experience Parisian gastronomic culture on this guided food tour
- Visit the Tour d'Argent bakery, and sample delicate Pierre Hermé macarons
- Improve your palate with wine tasting, with your oenologist-guide, included
- Meet-up in the 5th Arrondissement, steps from the Maubert-Mutualité metro
Departure & Return
The bakery was elected best Croissant of Paris. It is a bakery called the House (Maison) of Isabelle and you cannot miss it on Bd Saint-Germain. The meeting point may be changed according to the day of your reservation. Please confirm with us one day before.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travellers
- OPERATED BY EXPLORE FOOD TOURS
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travellers
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Perhaps the price goes down the more people you book in, but I would not recommend this tour unless you have a bunch of people and you're not paying as much as I did!" See review