Departure & Return
The square is very large and therefore we recommend to carefully check first the address on Google maps and you'll be at the exact location. Your guide will wait for you at the lift entrance leading to the underground parking where our bikes are stored. THE GUIDE WILL BE HOLDING A RED UMBRELLA.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Most travellers can participate
- Check the weather forecast and dress accordingly
- Don’t forget your cap, sunglasses, sun cream and bottle of water during Summer
- The tour is suitable for all levels of fitness
- Please be aware that this tour is for people above 13 years of age only
- The tour is accessible only to people at least 150 cm tall
- Please arrive 10 minutes before the tour start. Tour starts in any case 10 minutes after the official starting time. No refund will be provided. Reschedule is possible depending on availability.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travellers
- OPERATED BY Simply France tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travellers
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use