1 to 2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Combine a hop-on, hop-off bus tour with a Seine River cruise by booking this land and water package. You'll have the chance to explore the city at your own pace aboard an open-top bus that you can get on and off at your whim. You'll then take a cruise along the Seine at no extra charge.
- Explore Paris at your own pace on a hop-on, hop-off bus
- Kid-friendly audioguides are included
- Seine River cruise with Bateaux Parisiens is included
- Choose between tickets valid for 24 or 48 hours
Saved to wishlist!
Explore Paris at your own pace in the open air
See Paris' top landmarks by land and water
Enjoy stunning views and capture amazing shots from the open top deck
Learn Key facts about Paris through the audio guide for adults and children
Experience the city in comfort and safety, your ride is eco-friendly!
Access the Tootbus app with real-time bus tracking, audio commentary and self-guided walking tours.
Departure & Return
Departure PointYou may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Return DetailsYou may disembark at any of the available stops.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 999 travellers
- OPERATED BY Tootbus
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Tootbus Must See Paris: Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour & Cruise?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitisation during Tootbus Must See Paris: Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour & Cruise?
A:The policies on sanitisation are:
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Tootbus Must See Paris: Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour & Cruise?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Hop on Hop OffBus ToursAudio GuidesTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportParisHop on Hop Off - Île-de-FranceBus Tours - Île-de-FranceAudio Guides - Île-de-FranceHop on Hop Off - Marne-la-ValléeBus Tours - Marne-la-ValléeAudio Guides - Marne-la-ValléeHop on Hop Off - BloisBus Tours - BloisAudio Guides - BloisCategory
Musée du Luxembourg Tours & TicketsThéatre des Variétés Tours & TicketsBasilique du Sacré-Coeur Tours & Tickets2nd Arrondissement Tours & TicketsParadis Latin Tours & TicketsDalí Paris Tours & Tickets7th Arrondissement Tours & TicketsChapelle Expiatoire Tours & TicketsStade Roland Garros Tours & TicketsPierre Bergé-Yves Saint Laurent Foundation Tours & TicketsLuxembourg Gardens (Jardin du Luxembourg) Tours & Tickets12th Arrondissement Tours & TicketsButtes-Chaumont Park (Parc des Buttes-Chaumont) Tours & Tickets4th Arrondissement Tours & TicketsChâteau de Chantilly Tours & TicketsPrintemps Tours & TicketsPlace Vendome Tours & TicketsDiscovery Palace (Palais de la Découverte) Tours & Tickets3rd Arrondissement Tours & TicketsAquarium Tropical du Palais de la Porte Dorée Tours & Tickets