Explore our promoted experiences
- Explore the palace, the gardens, and the Grand Royal Apartments
- Choose between multiple departure times to suit your schedule
- Round-trip transportation is included
- Audio commentary is available in 10 languages
Departure & Return
Meeting time 30 minutes prior to the departure, in front of the HOTEL PULLMAN PARIS TOUR EIFFEL 18 avenue de Suffren, 75015 Paris - Meeting point 22 Rue Jean Rey with our representative with a Paris City Vision sign, outside the hotel.
What To Expect
During the relaxing ride, listen to recorded audio commentary that will introduce you to the history, art, and architecture of the palace. Commentary is available in 10 languages. Learn about the origin of the palace, built under orders of King Louis XIX in 1661. Famous architects and decorators, including Le Notre, Mansart, and Le Vau worked together to construct this opulent building. The palace became one of the most prestigious residences in Europe, and its splendor is still on display for visitors today.
Once you arrive on the premises, you'll be equipped with the knowledge to spend a few hours on a self-guided tour. Explore the palace, the gardens, and the Grand Royal Apartments, which are all included in your entrance fees.
Afterward, relax on the return trip to central Paris, where you'll be dropped off at your original departure point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Baby strollers are forbidden inside Versailles palace
- This tour is not suitable to clients with walking difficulties
- Photos without flash allowed inside the castle
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- You will receive by email your visit kit giving you access to your digital experience of the Palace of Versailles. Your email will contain a link to your personal access to download the application and your e-ticket.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travellers
- OPERATED BY Paris CityVision
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms