- Viator Exclusive private 2CV tour of Paris including a break at Ladurée
- Enjoy a hot beverage and a choice of a sweet treat at the traditional French tea room Ladurée
- Explore the neighborhoods of Montmartre and Saint-Germain-des-Prés
- Combine a vintage 2CV ride with a stop at Ladurée
Why Travellers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Departure PointParis, Paris, Ile-de-France
Choose to depart either from your hotel, if located in Paris (Zip codes 75001-75020 only) or in front of Le Petit Palais Avenue Winston Churchill, 75008 Paris
Return DetailsParis, France
Choose to end either at your hotel, if located in Paris (Zip codes 75001-75020 only) or in front of Le Petit Palais Avenue Winston Churchill, 75008 Paris
What To Expect
Drive past several of the city's main sights, including the Arc de Triomphe, Notre-Dame Cathedral, Louvre Museum, Moulin Rouge cabaret and the Eiffel Tower. Travel through the bohemian quarters of Saint-Germain-des-Prés and Montmartre, getting insider tips for visiting the neighborhoods later on your own. Take advantage of your private guide to ask questions along the way, and rest assured there will be plenty of opportunities to get out and snap photos.
Stop for a sweet treat and warm drink at the famous Ladurée tea room. The shop was originally a bakery, and in 1871 Baron Haussmann turned it into a more refined pastry shop.
After indulging in one of the decadent treats in the Ladurée case, you'll meet your guide outside the cafe to continue your sightseeing tour of Paris. See the elegant Place Vendôme and Luxembourg Gardens, two spaces popular with locals and less-visited by tourists. At the conclusion of your tour, your driver will drop you off either back at your hotel or at the pick-up point on Avenue des Champs-Élysées.
Please note: The Deux Chevaux is smaller than most modern automobiles, so to maximize comfort these tours are limited to three people per car (not including the driver). If your group is larger than three, that's no problem. As many as nine people can book this private tour, with each trio being assigned its own driver and car, and the vehicles traveling in a convoy.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you need an infant seat, please advise us. If you book for one person only, you are free to show up on the day with a person of your choice at no extra cost
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY 4 roues sous 1 parapluie
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.