- Explore Paris in a vintage Citroën
- See the city's top sights, such as the Eiffel Tower, Louvre, Latin Quarter, and Moulin Rouge
- Enjoy the open-air atmosphere of the car with its retractable roof
- Listen to commentary and tips from a guide
Why Travellers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
If your hotel isn’t centrally located, the meeting point will be at Place de La Concorde, in front of the main entrance of le Jardin des Tuileries. Important notice: Only for the 1 HOUR tours, we require a pick up point easy to meet in Paris, at Place de La Concorde.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Operated by a multi-lingual guide
- There is no height or weight restrictions for participating in the tour
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY CITY WHEELS PARIS TOURS
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travellers
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Great afternoon in such an iconic car - this is a must if you want to see Paris with a top guide in a Car from the olden days - we loved it" See review
- "It was my 50th birthday and my husband reserve this car to make the day so special and that it was." See review
- "He stopped for photos in front of the Eiffel Tower - well worth the money to see so much of Paris in a few hours - Take at least the 2hr trip - you will love this adorable French man!" See review