Explore our promoted experiences
- Private 6-hour daytime and nighttime photography walking tour of Paris
- Photograph the riverbanks along the Seine River and top attractions and scenery in the center of Paris
- Learn how to use your camera to its best potential
- Experiment with different angles and light tactics
- Choose from multiple departure times
- Small-group tour with a maximum of four people ensures personalized attention
Departure & Return
We will meet you in the middle of Pont Marie - the central bridge that connects Île-Saint-Louis to the right bank (north side).
Meet at the grand art-deco entrance to the metro in the middle of Place des Abbesses.
We will meet you at the Olympiades metro exit, in front of the Jean-Pierre Melville Media Library.
We will meet you on the steps of the Opéra Bastille.
We will meet you in front of the lion on the monument in the middle of Place de la République.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A maximum of 4 people per booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Aperture Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience