Explore our promoted experiences
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Led by a local guide
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
Departure & Return
The Wine and Cheese tasting takes place in the wine shop called WINE TASTING IN PARIS, black door, ground floor, in the cobblestone street called "Rue des Boulangers" number 14. You have 2 metro stations at each part of the street; Jussieu or Cardinal-Lemoine.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 18 years
- A maximum of 12 people per booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travellers
- OPERATED BY Wine Tasting in Paris
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands