- Explore the Margaret River region with an experienced driver/guide
- Look for whales with binoculars during the season
- Numbers are limited to 15, for a more intimate feel than the big bus tours
- Hotel pickup and drop-off saves time and stress during a long day
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
- OPERATED BY Lumineer Adventure Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "A great way to explore the Margaret River from Perth if with limited time." See review