Explore our promoted experiences
- Explore the popular Lancelin Sand Dunes when in Western Australia
- Adventurous travelers will enjoy this adrenaline-fueled experience
- This is a good option for families
- Learn how to navigate your way across the landscape on an ATV
Departure & Return
in front of main car park Meeting at Lancelin, Sand dunes Enter Lancelin Sand dunes, we will be seated next to the main car park on the left.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- the minimum age required for passengers is 4 years old for buggy and 6 years old on a quad, the minimum driver age on kid quad is 8 years old.
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Quad bike tour Perth
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.