Explore our promoted experiences
- Experience a wonderfully relaxing yoga session in Yanchep National Park’s historic Cabaret Cave—a stunning private cavern that once held secret dinners and dances in the 1930s—followed by a mindful guided hike around the stunning wetlands and wilderness of Lake McNess. Finish up with some kangaroo-spotting, a fresh cold-pressed juice, and a trip to the Koala Boardwalk to see some of the only koalas in Perth.
- Discover the fascinating history of Yanchep National Park
- Enjoy a gentle guided hike through the park’s nature trails
- See the kangaroos, birds, and koalas who call the park home
Departure & Return
Meeting at the main entrance to Cabaret Cave, Yanchep National Park
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travellers
- OPERATED BY The Hike Collective
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.