Explore our promoted experiences
- Buffet lunch cruise on the Swan River
- Enjoy photo opportunities of the lovely Perth riverfront and historical Fremantle from the water
- Listen to live commentary
- Lunch includes hot dishes and salads; drinks are available for purchase
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Pier 3 Barrack Street Jetty, Perth WA 6000
What To Expect
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note, accessibility is limited on vessels. For more information, please contact our friendly Reservations Team on (08) 9325 3341.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Minimum age to consume alcohol is 18 years
- Not recommended for travelers with serious mobility issues
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travellers
- OPERATED BY Captain Cook Cruises (WA)
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms