Explore our promoted experiences
- 10-hour tour to the Pinnacle Desert, Sorrento Quay Hillarys Boat Harbour, and Lacelin Dunes from Perth
- Combine several major area highlights in one day's tour
- Free time in Sorrento Quay
- Sandboarding and lunch at Lancelin Dunes
- Easy trek through the Pinnacle Desert
- Pickup and drop-off at Perth hotels
Departure & Return
CROWN Entertainment Complex Riverside Entrance (in front of McDonalds) at 7.45am. Complimentary hotel pick ups are available on request at time of booking from selected Perth City and Northbridge locations.
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Hotel drop-off - Centralised Perth CBD drop-off at the Wellington Street.
What To Expect
Once there, spend some free time exploring the Marina. Snap photos of the boats docked, shop for souvenirs, or sit down for some tea at a local eatery (own expense).
Move on to the Lancelin Sand Dunes, where you'll try out sandboarding down the immense and shifting hills of sand. Refuel with an included lunch at the Lancelin Beach Hotel, followed by an optional walk down to the beach and a swim to cool off.
The day's last activity is a leisurely trek through the Pinnacle Desert in Nambung National Park.
After this action-packed day, return to Perth via the scenic Indian Ocean Drive for drop-off back at your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant meals not included
- Child fare ages 4-12 inclusive
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 48 travellers
- OPERATED BY Australian Pinnacle Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands