- Wine and beer samples, chocolates, and cheese board are included
- Travel in comfort in an air-conditioned vehicle
- Umbrellas, sunscreen, and bottled water is provided for your comfort
- This is a small-group tour with a maximum of 13 guests
Departure & Return
12.10pm Meet at the Tourist Bus Stop, 490 Wellington St opposite Globe Bar
12.15pm Riverside entrance outside Crown Perth Food court.
12.35pm Meet at the bus stop on Meadow St opposite the Swan Valley Visitor Centre
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Near public transportation
- Children 3 years and under aren't permitted to join on this tour
- No room for prams in the vehicle
- If not advised, we will assume you will be at the meeting point @ Tourist Bus Stop, 490 Wellington st, Perth CBD across the road from Globe Bar at 12.10pm
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travellers
- OPERATED BY Black Swan Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms