Explore our promoted experiences
- Discover the story of Perth/Boorloo and its rich history
- Explore the Optus Stadium precinct and the impressive suspension bridge
- Stop for a coffee break in Claisebrook Cove (at own cost)
- Enjoy an easy-paced, comfortable ride along the city’s cycling paths
Departure & Return
We meet at a cycle store in South Perth as it is warm in winter and cool in summer while we get organised. Our bikes are kept close by. The address is South Perth Cycles, Mends Street Arcade, 21 Mends Street, South Perth.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travellers
- OPERATED BY GoGo Active Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use