- Drink and food tastings are included
- Hotel drop-offs will be provided
- Travel in a comfortable air-conditioned vehicle
- Learn about the Swan Valley area and its wine varieties
Departure & Return
Please meet in the car park at the GUILDFORD TRAIN STATION for a 11.45am departure (please be there 10 mins prior). Guildford is a short 10-15 min train ride from the Perth Station on the Midland line.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- Dress code is smart casual
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travellers
- OPERATED BY Out & About Wine Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.