Explore our promoted experiences
- Food tour that includes multiple tastings and different locations
- Winery tours and tastings as well as brewery tastings
- Boat cruise along the Swan River
- Enjoy live commentary from your knowledgable guide
Departure & Return
Please meet at the Captain Cook Cruises office between 9.15-9.30am. Your booking is under your name, they will mark it off the manifest and direct you to the boat. We will meet you at Sandalford Jetty after the cruise at around 12 noon.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travellers can participate
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- Dress code is smart casual
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 23 travellers
- OPERATED BY Out & About Wine Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.