Explore our promoted experiences
- Half-day tour of Perth and Fremantle with optional Swan River cruise
- Visit Kings Park Botanic Gardens, walk through the tree canopies on the tree top walkway for amazing views over the city of Perth
- See the famous Cottesloe Beach
- Explore the historic port town of Fremantle
- Visit Fremantle markets and browse for unique gifts or purchase locally grown produce (weekends only)
- Enjoy a cruise along Perth's Swan River (if option selected)
Departure & Return
CROWN Entertainment Complex Riverside Entrance (in front of McDonalds) at 7.45am. Complimentary hotel pick ups are available on request at time of booking from selected Perth City and Northbridge locations.
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
This tour terminates at Barrack Street Jetty in Perth and unfortunately, hotel drop off is not included.
What To Expect
Continue on by air-conditioned coach for a narrated sightseeing tour through central Perth. Listen to your guide’s onboard commentary as you drive past highlights including St. George's Terrace, historic Town Hall, Elizabeth Quay, and an iconic riverside bell tower.
Next, head to the coast and enjoy a sandy stroll along famed Cottesloe Beach. Continue south across the Swan River to the historic seaport of Freemantle, where many original buildings were constructed by convicts in the 1880s. Admire the colonial landmarks and—if visiting on a Friday, Saturday or Sunday—browse community markets to pick up fresh local produce or unique knickknacks.
Midday, return to Perth via coach. Alternatively, upgrade to take a leisurely return cruise along the Swan River.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Infants must sit on laps
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 48 travellers
- OPERATED BY Australian Pinnacle Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "A great day trip, gives you a good look at Perth, I love Fremantle and with this tour you get to stay as long as you like with the added option of getting back by boat or train" See review