Explore our promoted experiences
- 8-hour seasonal wildflower tour in Perth
- Off-path walking required, wear long pants and good shoes
- Itinerary decided day-of for best views
- Lunch included
- National Park fees included
Departure & Return
CROWN Entertainment Complex Riverside Entrance (in front of McDonalds) at 7.45am. Complimentary hotel pick ups are available on request at time of booking from selected Perth City and Northbridge locations.
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Once your botanical guide has determined your day's itinerary, travel to those locations and step out of the vehicle at each stop. Listen as your guide helps you identify rare flowers and well-known flora such as orange flowering Christmas trees, bottle brush, banksias, green and red kangaroo paw, orchids, and everlastings. Have plenty of time to take photos and ask questions; you'll walk away with a complimentary wildflower booklet. Stop midway through the day for an included lunch.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant meals not included
- Service animals allowed
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 48 travellers
- OPERATED BY Australian Pinnacle Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands