Explore our promoted experiences
- Visit Yanchep National Park to see wildlife here
- See the Pinnacle Dessert by day and by night
- Return to the dessert after dinner to see the vast constellations in the sky
- Dinner in a traditional Western Australian tavern
Departure & Return
CROWN Entertainment Complex Riverside Entrance (in front of McDonalds) at 1.50pm. Complimentary hotel pick ups are available on request at time of booking from selected Perth City and Northbridge locations.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Sunset and star gazing cannot be guaranteed due to bad weather, and exact viewing times will change due to seasonal variations.
- Tour duration may be shortened due to inclement or extreme weather
- Confirmation for this tour will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 48 travellers
- OPERATED BY Australian Pinnacle Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands