Explore our promoted experiences
- Convenient way to reach the Pinnacles limestone formations in Nambung National Park
- Skip the stress of getting yourself to this destination two hours north of Perth
- Lunch, dinner, and other logistics are planned for a hassle-free experience
- Private tour provides more personalized service
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants (0-3 yrs) ride free
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travellers can participate
- Your health is our top priority, and we have put special measures in place to keep all guests safe both during and after your activity. * **Stringent Cleaning** - We’ve introduced disinfectant cleaning of the tour vehicle and equipment before every journey. Also, hand sanitiser is available to all guests * **Social Distancing** - Private tours and charters are not subject to in-vehicle distancing, however we have worked will all our suppliers to ensure appropriate distancing is adhered to throughout the journey's stops * **Wellness Checks** - Employees receive daily wellness checks to ensure they are healthy and symptom-free. If you or anyone in your group is experiencing symptoms, we will work directly with you to cancel or reschedule your tour
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY XO Perth Private Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Guides required to regularly wash hands