Departure & Return
Please meet us at 8am (aim to arrive a little early) in the Pengos Cafe car park, located on Arcadia Drive opposite the Penguin Rd intersection. Upon arrival, please look for our vehicle and trailer of yellow sea kayaks in the car park, and introduce yourself to the guide.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Minimum age is 8 years old
- Maximum weight limit per persons 115kg - due to kayak design and safety recommendations
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travellers
- OPERATED BY Capricorn Seakayaking
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands