Explore our promoted experiences
- Spend the full day in the Perth Hills and Bickley Valley wine country
- Small group ensures an intimate atmosphere
- Winery lunch with pairing and cider tasting
- Visit three boutique wineries and a cider house
- Be safe and don't worry about renting a car
Departure & Return
- Perth Tourist Bus Stop in the CBD. Please be waiting here for 10:00am. To locate this pick up, we recommend to enter the address of The Globe Bar (495/497 Wellington St, Perth WA 6000) and wait directly across the road from here - This is where the Tourist Bus Stop is.
The 'River Side' Entrance of the Crown Casino - Great Eastern Hwy & Bolton Ave, Burswood WA. This is where the taxi rank is located as well as the entrance to the food court (Subway, McDonalds etc). *It is essential you inform us prior to the tour if this is where you'll meet*
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Infant rates do not apply provided they do not occupy a seat
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- In light of the current situation of COVID-19, we are taking all measures to ensure our guests and staff are safe. Please do not book a tour with us if you are unwell or if you have recently travelled overseas and may have been exposed to COVID-19
- Guest are required to bring a mask to wear on the bus
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travellers
- OPERATED BY d'Vine Wine Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Guides required to regularly wash hands