Explore our promoted experiences
- Take a break from the hustle and bustle
- Drink locally produced beer, wine, and cider
- Travel comfortably in air-conditioned transportation
- Enjoy live entertainment during the tour
Departure & Return
- Perth Tourist Bus Stop in the CBD. 12:00pm Pick up. Some maps can take you to a different spot on Wellington Street. It's best to enter the address of The Globe Bar (495/497 Wellington St, Perth WA 6000) and wait directly across the road from here - This is where the Tourist Bus Stop is.
- Crown Casino pick up is located at the 'River Side' Entrance. 12:10pm Pick up. This entrance is located on the side where the food court is located (Macca's, Subway etc). *It is essential you inform us prior to the tour if this is where you'll meet*
- The bus stop on Meadow St, Guildford across the road from the Visitor Centre. 12:30pm Pick up. *It is essential you inform us prior to the tour if this is where you'll meet*
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- It is advised that international guests bring their passport as a form of identification.
- In light of the current situation of COVID-19, we are taking all measures to ensure our guests and staff are safe. Please do not book a tour with us if you are unwell or if you have recently travelled overseas and may have been exposed to COVID-19
- Guests are required to bring masks to wear on the bus and potentially in the venues as well.
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 23 travellers
- OPERATED BY d'Vine Wine Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Guides required to regularly wash hands