Explore our promoted experiences
- Twilight cruise on the Swan River, in Perth
- View the sights of Perth from the waters of the Swan River
- Learn about historic landmarks and modern changes from your captain’s live commentary
- Bring the whole family on this scenic cruise
Departure & Return
Please check in and exchange your voucher for boarding passes at the blue ticketing office on Pier 3.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 18 years to consume alcohol
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travellers can participate
- Please note, accessibility is limited on vessels. For more information, please contact our friendly Reservations Team on (08) 9325 3341.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travellers
- OPERATED BY Captain Cook Cruises (WA)
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "This tour should leave the dock later to get the full city light effects" See review