- Swan Valley tour from Perth including wine, beer, and chocolate tastings
- Visit several Swan Valley wineries and taste a selection of wines at each
- Enjoy lunch at a famed estate (if option selected)
- Tantalize your taste buds as you sample cheeses and chocolates
- Try locally crafted beer at an award-winning microbrewery
Departure & Return
Wellington Street Tourist coach stand, Perth Train Station Directions: Wellington St Perth, located outside the Perth Train Station, at the bus bay closest to the intersection of Wellington & William Street. Look for the orange TransWA Train replacement sign.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- You must be 18 years or older to consume alcohol; photo ID may be required
- A maximum of 9 people per booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travellers can participate
- Infant meals not included
- Dress code is smart casual
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 23 travellers
- OPERATED BY Swan Valley Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Guides required to regularly wash hands