Explore our promoted experiences
- Swan Valley wine cruise from Perth
- Enjoy wine tastings on board with cheese and biscuits
- Take a behind-the-scenes Sandalford winery tour
- Sample a flight of wines at Sandalford Estate with a souvenir tasting booklet
- 2-course lunch at Sandalford included
Departure & Return
Pier 3 Barrack Street Jetty, Perth WA 6000. Please check in at the blue ticketing office located on Pier 3.
What To Expect
As you listen to narration about the history and geography of the river and valley, admire views of Perth’s suburbs and the picturesque scenery outside the city. Hop off the boat at Sandalford Estate, to take a winery tour and watch a film presentation before enjoying a wine flight of estate wines. During the tasting session, your 2-course lunch is served so you try the wines with the food to decide which is your favorite to accompany your main course.
Finally, browse the gift shop for souvenirs or purchase any bottles you’d like to take home before reboarding the boat to cruise back to Perth. The return journey includes more wine tastings, as well as afternoon tea with cake and live entertainment. Your cruise ends when you arrive at the departure point. See the Itinerary for a sample menu.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 18 years to consume alcohol
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- Please note, accessibility is limited on vessels. For more information, please contact our friendly Reservations Team on (08) 9325 3341.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travellers
- OPERATED BY Captain Cook Cruises (WA)
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms