Departure & Return
9.45am Tourist Bus Stop, 490 Wellington St opposite Globe Bar
9.55am Riverside Drive Entrance at the taxi rank outside the doors of the Crown Perth food court (Subway etc)
10.10am Opposite the Swan Valley Visitor Centre at the bus stop on Meadow St
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- If not advised, we will assume you will be at the meeting point @ Tourist Bus Stop, 490 Wellington st, Perth CBD across the road from Globe Bar at 9.50am
- Please notify pick up location at time of booking
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Black Swan Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms